These terms govern your participation in the referral program we have implemented. Unless defined in these terms, capitalised terms have the same meaning as in the General Terms and Conditions which can be accessed here.
By participating in our referral program, you are deemed to have accepted these terms. You must not participate in the referral program if you do not agree with these terms.
Our referral program entitles you to receive a referral fee if you refer people to us in accordance with these terms.
The referral program limits your involvement to merely making referrals to us. You are not otherwise involved in the distribution of our products.
The referral fee is $25 AUD for each person you refer to us in accordance with these terms. The referral fee is paid once for each referred person regardless of the number or type of Transactions they make. The aggregate referral fees you are entitled to receive for every person you refer to us under this referral program is capped at $500 AUD.
To be eligible to receive the referral fee, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
- you must hold an active Account;
- you must refer a person to us who acquires an Account using the referral link which is provided to that referred person and meets the Eligibility Criteria; and
- you must comply with these terms at all times.
You can refer people to us by either using the personal referral link which will be available on the Dashboard and sending that link to a referred person (which a referred person can use to establish an Account) or by providing us with the email address of the referred person. Where you provide us with the referred person’s details, we will email the referred person and provide them with a link which directs them to our website to establish an Account.
We will determine in our absolute discretion whether you are eligible to receive the referral fee. We will not provide you with notice if we decide that you are not eligible and are not obliged to provide you with reasons for our decision. Our decision is final and binding.
If we decide that you are eligible to receive a referral fee, we will deposit the referral fee to your Account Balance within 2 weeks of the conditions above being satisfied. The deposit will indicate the referred person’s email address to which the referral fee relates. Unlike other funds that comprise the Account Balance, the amounts comprising the referral fee must be used to enter into a Transaction and send currency overseas and cannot be withdrawn. We can deduct the referral fee amount from your Account Balance at any time if we subsequently determine that you were not initially entitled to it.
A referred person meets the eligibility criteria when all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- the referred person must act on their own behalf and not as agent or trustee for someone else;
- the referred person does not already, or previously did not, hold an Account with us;
- the referred person uses the referral link that is provided to them to acquire the Account and is eligible to hold and transact on the Account in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions;
- the referred person enters into a Transaction that concerns the transfer of foreign currency which is worth at least $1,000 AUD (or the equivalent of $1,000 AUD); and
- the Transaction which the referred person makes and entitles you to the referral fee is not reversed, cancelled or otherwise unable to be completed; and
- the referred person has not previously been referred to us under this referral program or otherwise by any other person,
- personally know the referred person and, where you provide us with the referred person’s details, obtain the referred person’s express consent to pass its email address to us for the purposes of us contacting the referred person to action the referral;
- only provide the personal referral link to the referred person in accordance with our reasonable directions (which may be published on our website) and not amend any promotions, advertising or other materials contained with the link and not provide the link with any material which may be offensive, illegal or damage our reputation or goodwill;
- where you provide the personal referral link to the referred person, disclose to the referred person in the same correspondence that you will receive the referral fee if the referred person meets the Eligibility Criteria;
- only refer the referred person to us in accordance with these terms, and not provide the referred person with financial advice with respect to the Account or our Services;
- not invite, or provide us with details of, a referred person who is fake or acting on behalf of someone else (including you);
- not engage in any activity that may be considered invasive or spamming;
- not use the referral program in any way that breaches any applicable laws, these terms or the Terms;
- immediately notify us if we have paid you a referral fee for a referred person that you have not referred to us;
- act honestly in your dealings with the referred person and not mislead the referred person with respect to the referral program, us or our Services;
- not make any representations to the referred person about us or our Services.
These terms are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
We may amend these terms or cease offering the referral program at any time at our absolute discretion and without providing notice to you. Where we amend these terms, your continued use of the referral program will amount to acceptance of these terms as amended.
You cannot assign your rights under these terms.
If any term is declared unlawful, void or unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms.
You and we are independent contractors and these terms do not create or imply any partnership, agency, or joint venture.
Last updated: 30th May 2019