Sending XRP to your Exchange Account:
Deposit funds into your FlashFX account. Select “Deposit” from the menu bar on the user dashboard. We receive your funds via the New Payment Platform (NPP) and you make the deposit using the email@example.com PayID.
You will have a 15 digit Payment Reference that you must include in the payment description, otherwise your deposit will bounce back into your account.
2. Once FlashFX receives your funds, you will get an email saying that your deposits have cleared. You are now ready to transfer.
3. Select “Send” from the menu bar on the dashboard.
Enter the amount of AUD you would like to send. FlashFX will show you an estimated XRP amount based on the expected exchange rate and notional.
Note that clicking “proceed” does not confirm your transaction, you will still have time to verify all the information before sending.
4. After entering who the recipient will be on this transfer (step 2), you need to confirm what Ripple wallet and Destination Tag you are sending. You will need to access your exchange account and confirm these details.
5. As you are transferring via Ripple, the funds should arrive in your wallet immediately or within 2 minutes subject to exchange processing times. The next page will verify that your funds have been processed successfully:
You will also receive an email confirmation.
Receiving XRP from your Exchange into your Australian Bank Account:
**You must be enabled for this service. Please contact FlashFX support via Live Chat to get started**
1. Under the "Receive" tab on your dashboard, input the amount of XRP you are looking to exchange to AUD
2. Confirm your local Australian bank account details
3. Finalise your transaction details and give us conversion instructions for when the XRP arrive:
4. Follow the deposit instructions and use the Ripple address provided to transfer the money. Please ensure you deposit the Destination Tag of your account where possible.