Sending XRP to your Exchange Account:
- Deposit funds into your FlashFX account. Select “Deposit” from the drop-down menu on the user dashboard and choose how you would like to send us money: Poli Pay or Bank Transfer
2. Once FlashFX receives your funds, you will get an email saying that your deposits have cleared. You are now ready to transfer.
3. Select “Send” from the dropdown menu on the dashboard.
Enter the amount of AUD you would like to send. FlashFX will show you an estimated XRP amount based on the expected exchange rate and notional.
Note that clicking “continue” does not confirm your transaction, you will still have time to verify all the information before sending.
4. Select the “Send to Ripple Address” at the top of the payment details screen on the next page.
Enter the XRP nominated exchange wallet address and your personal destination tag. You will need to access your exchange account and confirm these details.
Enter your details as the recipient.
5. As you are transferring via Ripple, the funds should arrive in your wallet immediately or within 2 minutes subject to exchange processing times. The next page will verify that your funds have been processed successfully:
You will also receive an email confirmation.
Receiving XRP from your Exchange into your Australian Bank Account:
- Before you transfer XRP from your exchange, "request" a withdrawal on the user dashboard.
This is how we recognise that the funds coming into our Ripple wallet are from you.
2. Input the amount of money you are looking to convert. If you are sending from an exchange you will be requesting a XRP → AUD transfer.
You can give FlashFX the authorisation to convert the XRP to AUD as soon as the XRP arrive in our wallet or you can confirm your conversion rate later, once your XRP have arrived in FlashFX’s Ripple wallet.
3. Provide details for the person who is sending the money. If you are the sender, enter your personal details here. Select “Sending from a Ripple Address”.
4. On your exchange account, initiate a transfer of funds to the Ripple XRP wallet rwJD1L36u4vhKow6wAvR2xkD9tLUeCbpdd
Please ensure you deposit the Destination Tag of your account where possible.
5. Once the funds have arrived in FlashFX’s wallet and have been processed you will be notified by email.
6. If you have not provided authorisation to FlashFX to auto-convert your funds, you must confirm the final exchange rate on the FlashFX user dashboard and designate the bank account for the deposit.
The bank account name must match the name on your FlashFX account, otherwise there may be delays associated with your deposit.